Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Pregnant Clauses, Pregnant Pauses





I’ve got good news and bad news.  The good news is I'm with child.  But, you’re not the father.

I thought you said there was bad news.

I’m so ashamed of my affair that I could just die!

That’s why I brought the Glock.

I hate to tell you this…

It must be good news.

Can you ever forgive me?

My lawyer says no.

I’m going to do you one big favor…

I was hoping you’d let me play with both of them this time.

I’m in the mood for love!

Me, too.  I’ll be back in an hour.

This is the last time I’m telling you.

You keep telling me that.

Darling, I love you with all my heart.

Could you throw in some breasts and thighs?

Does this dress make me look fat?

Not if I keep one eye closed and squint.

To tell the truth…

That’s a new one.

Do you still like seeing me naked?

Just for the sake of argument, let’s say yes.

You’ve wounded my pride.

You’re lucky I’m a bad shot.

For instance…

I think you mean instant, but let’s speak no more of our sex life.

I think you love her more than you love me.

Now you’re just guessing,

Well, I never!

True, and I was hoping for children.

Have you ever felt so happy?

You want her name, don’t you.

I’m so hungry I could eat a horse.

Looks like you already got a head start.

Father forgive me for I have sinned.

I can’t, but I’ll pass it along.

If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.
 She got a restraining order.

1 comment: