Monday, March 13, 2023

Noisy, Noisy!

 



Noisy, noisy everywhere, gives me no time to think. 


Music blasting through my dreams, I didn’t sleep a wink.


Owners of stores and coffee shops think I came in to dance. 


Cogent thought and sober musing doesn’t stand a chance. 


And the so-called service dogs romp around and bark.


What service are they giving as I sit here in the park?


Oh how I long for quiet days, those blissful days I knew.


The sound of tiny raindrops, but now those  times are few.


People talking on their phones was once confined to home.


Now I bear the burden everywhere I roam.


No wonder now the days are passing in a blink.


Noise noise everywhere.  There is no time to think.




****************

Be sure to subscribe and leave comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment